COMMUNITY RELATIONS UNIT
The community relations unit role is to keep channels of communication open between the police Department and the public, and to assure that developing or potential problems are addressed. The specific functions include but not limited to:
1. Assisting and providing seminars, workshops, and other educational presentations for public and private organizations
2. Arranging speakers for neighborhood organizations, public and private agencies, schools, businesses, and other groups
3. Answering inquiries concerning department operations and procedures.
4. Crime prevention programs
5. Citizen’s/Teen Citizen Police Academy programs
6. Assist with set up and forming of Neighborhood Watch Programs
7. Gang Resistance Education and Training (G.R.E.A.T) Program
8. Community Events, Public Relations, and Educational Programs. Included are programs on specific crime prevention problems such as personal and home security, holiday safety, stranger danger, child safety with I.D kits, burglary prevention, scams against the elderly, etc.
9. Crime Stoppers
To request any services provided by the Community Relations Unit, you can contact, 931-648-0656, ext 5262, ext 6662, or ext 5175.
GUIDE TO SECURING YOUR HOME
SNAP Serial Numbers Are Proof