The 2019 market season will be 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays from May 25 to Oct. 12 in downtown Clarksville on Public Square.
Vendors selling local produce, dairy, honey, flowers, cheeses, meats, food products, baked goods/breads, and artisan items are strongly encouraged to apply, but all applicants will be considered. At least 75 percent of a vendor’s items must be handmade, homegrown or gathered by the seller or family member. No resale or auction items allowed.
Interested vendors can apply online at the link below. All vendors are required to submit photos of their products, and produce vendors must complete a farm inspection conducted by our Market Manager. Applications must be submitted by March 15 to be considered.
- Friday, March 15 Application deadline
No applications for opening day will be accepted after this date
- Friday, March 23 Accepted vendors will be notified no later than this date
- April TBD Meeting for accepted vendors with the Market Manager
- Friday, April 26 All vendor fees & contracts due
Vendor fees include one (1) 10 x 10 tent, 8 ft. table, chair, and access to electricity.
NOTE: All Vendors must submit their vendor contract a minimum of 3 weeks before the date they wish to set up at the Market.
- Full-time vendor -- $225.00 (All 20 dates)
- Part-time vendor -- $175.00 (10 dates, Group A or Group B)
- Fill-in vendor -- $25.00 per day
- Full-time food truck -- $700.00 (All 20 dates)
- Part-time food truck -- $45.00 per day
- Entertainers -- no fee
Approved Clarksville Downtown Market vendors have the option to participate in the Pop-up Markets for a daily rate of $5.00 per date. There are a total of 8 Pop-up Markets. All Pop-up Markets will be combined with a Food Truck Rally to try and generate more customers. The dates are all on Thursdays from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm at a variety of locations.
Note: Vendors are responsible for their own tents, tables, and chairs. Electricity may be limited.
More information will be provided once vendors are selected.
If you have questions about the Clarksville Downtown Market, please email or call 931-645-7476.