Clarksville Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of recreational facilities and activities for all ages, maintains more than 1,000+ acres of parks and facilities, provides 26 park facilities that offer a variety of amenities including 30 playgrounds, picnic areas, 10+ miles of walking trails, 2 dog parks, and pavilions or picnic shelters, maintains three recreation centers with year-round programming for youth, adults and seniors, as well as four public swimming pools.
2017 Clarksville Parks + Recreation Annual Report
102 Public Square, Clarksville, TN 37040
For ADA Assistance, please call 931-645-7476.
Awards & Certifications
Tier III Status
2018 Southeast Events and Festival Association Kaleidoscope Awards:
The Parks and Recreation Department Bench marking Program is designed as a part of the Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development’s Three-Star Program.
- Silver Award for Best Festival over $75,000 for Riverfest
- Bronze Award for Best Photograph: Dining Downtown for the Farm to Table Dinner
Tennessee Recreation and Parks Association Awards:
PickTN Association of Farmers Markets Award
- 2017 Four Star Award - Digital- Clarksville Parks & Recreation for R.U.N: Promotional Video
- 2016 Workplace Wellness Award, Four Star Award Marketing (Print) for Fall/Winter Activity Guide, Four Star Award Aquatics for Adaptive Swim Day
Bronze Status - Clarksville Montgomery County Green Certification Program
- Third place for Best Promotional Item
Tennessee Recreation and Parks Association Member Organization
National Recreation and Park Association Premier Member Organization